Resort F&B Manager (Based in Phu Quoc)
- Sasco , Kien Giang - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 02 Oct 2018
- Build and implement business strategies and plans of the F&B Department according to the short-term, medium-term and long-term business objectives.
- Control, supervise and implement sales of restaurant sales.
- Develop sales promotion programs from time to time to
- Promote restaurant sales.
- Coordinate with the chef to constantly create new and unique dishes to attract customers.
- Ensure compliance with the regulations on food safety, fire prevention and firefighting ... in accordance with the standards of the Resort.
- Schedule work schedules and assignments, work hours for all restaurant staff and supervise the implementation.
- Training and development staff professional customer service.
- Coordinate with the management team of the restaurant to develop and implement plans, have marketing activities for restaurants.
- Be aware of the importance of consumer programs that stimulate the consumption of customers, restaurants, and actively promote and support these programs.
- Ensure the scheduling of management and staff are effective and be responsible for accurate tracking, control the working time of employees.
- Responsible for staff assessment and assessment in a professional, timely, and fair manner.
- Have a reasonable policy and plan training staff in accordance with professional and workplace.
- Have responsibility for asset management, inspection, maintenance and periodical maintenance of equipment. To promptly report to the General Manager of the damage caused to the timely solution to minimize damage.
- It is responsible for checking the storage area, the bar, the expiry date of the product, the quantity of goods in the wrong order avoiding the loss and wastage.
- Conduct and comply with the Regulations, Regulations and Procedures for Disciplinary Action.
- Handling of employee complaints and resolving issues in accordance with the Company Regulating formation.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the superiors. It is necessary to improve the internal relations and colleagues in a positive way through the exchange of information,
- honest and objective cooperation. With all of these criteria, the best thing to do is to build a team of truly talented, united colleagues by coaching,
- Coaching and motivating everyone
- At least 5 years' experience in the sector and impeccable knowledge of F&B professions and team management
- Languages: fluent in English Luggage.
- Computer literate.
- Diploma or degree in hospitality – food & beverage,
- Have a strategic vision and good organizational capacity.
- Good organizational skills, leadership and management.
- Teamwork skills, presentation skills, effective persuasion.
- Communication skills, good problem solving, intelligence and sensitivity.
- Know the planning, initiative in the work.
- Organize, arrange in the work, accurate, decisive but must be reasonable according to reality. Speaking Skills: Food and beverage managers need to accurately and easily communicate standards and cooking methods to staff, give orders and speak with customers clearly.
- Food and beverage managers can expect long days around hot cooking elements, much of it on their feet.
Công ty cổ phần dịch vụ hàng không sân bay Tân Sơn Nhất (SASCO) được thành lập năm 1993. Lịch sử phát triển của SASCO gắn liền với các giai đoạn phát triển kinh tế của đất nước và Ngành Hàng không Việt Nam. 25 năm xây dựng và nỗ lực không ngừng, SASCO thực hiện sứ mệnh phát triển dịch vụ tại Sân bay quốc tế Tân Sơn Nhất, một cửa ngõ quan trọng của đất nước, đạt tiêu chuẩn quốc tế, hướng đến sự hài lòng cao nhất của khách hàng.
SASCO hiện là thương hiệu dẫn đầu dịch vụ thương mại sân bay tại Việt Nam, tự hào là thương hiệu quốc gia, TOP 10 Doanh nghiệp phát triển bền vững, TOP 50 doanh nghiệp tốt nhất Việt Nam, Top 50 doanh nghiệp có thương hiệu nhà tuyển dụng hấp dẫn.